We have a partnership deal with Bertazzoni and they have asked us to do 3 recipes from the foodie region of Emilia Romagna! What better way to start off by celebrating the key produces that comes from the region into one dish! You will be surprised how many of the famous worldwide italian produce comes from just this one region alone!
In this video, we talk about the key produces, what to look out for when you buy and make a kick ass Bruschetta from the scratch, yes, including the baguette bread!
Here's what you need:
- A Baguette, homemade or store bought
- Couple of Good vine ripen Tomatoes
- Balsamic Vineger
- Fresh Basil
- Parma Ham
- Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Good Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVOO)
- Deseed and cube the tomatoes
- Marinade the tomatoes with salt, pepper, basil, balsamic vinegar and EVOO for at least 15 mins
- Cut Baguette at angle for maximum surface area
- Rub garlic on bread, especially on the crust
- Broil until slightly brown and crispy
- Assemble in the order, Bread, Tomatoes, Parma, Parmiggiano, Basil, EVOO